- What are the Main Challenges Facing the US Patent System and how do we Prepare for them?
- Following Brexit, What Practical Steps can we Continue to make to Minimise Patent Risk for Life Sciences Companies?
- The Current Status of UK and UPC Strategies
- How to Ensure Effective Protection for Your Antibodies Portfolio
- Strategies in Second Medical Use Cases
- Fully Exploiting your Innovations: Best Practice in Invention Harvesting
- How is AI Disrupting the Patent Strategies of Life Sciences Companies?
- Listen to best-in-class case studies
- Keep abreast of the likely forward impact of key judgements and political jolts
- Understand the likely impact of recent case law from a range of jurisdictions
LSPN LIVE 2021
JOIN 1200+ PATENT PROFESSIONALS DISCUSSING HOW BEST TO PROTECT AND CAPITALISE ON INVALUABLE LIFE SCIENCES INNOVATIONS
Following on from the hugely successful LSPN in-person conferences in Boston, London, Singapore and San Francisco, this three-day online conference takes a global view of the patent protection landscape and delves into the topics of specific current interest.
Over 50% of LSPN LIVE attendees are in-house counsel
As with our in-person conferences, LSPN LIVE presents an unrivalled gathering of in-house patent counsel from established and fledgling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies coming together to listen to updates on patent prosecution and enforceability. This is an invaluable opportunity for delegates to submit pressing questions, and source specialist IP attorneys to assist with constructing strong IP portfolio strategies for this year and beyond.
Over the course of three short days tackle the latest challenges in protecting innovation in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology arenas
Gain insight into the sector issues of critical current importance:
Speaking this Year
3 Reasons You Cannot Afford To Miss This Event
It’s purely focused on patenting strategies in the life sciences, so the entire programme is relevant to you
It’s designed to ensure that you remain up-to-speed with the current thinking of your life sciences peers – enabling you to benchmark your own practices against leading industry practitioners
It’s interactive, so you can share your opinions and put questions to the speakers and panellists
Benefit From a World-Leading Virtual Event Experience
This is an interactive forum where everyone is encouraged to ask questions and share opinions.
We create a learning, not listening, environment, so you’ll be able to put your questions to our speakers, submit points for discussion, and debate the issues that matter most to you.
Access a unique learning forum that combines panel discussions, keynote presentations, case studies and Q&A sessions
With more than 15 hours of content, you’ll enjoy an unrivalled learning experience featuring leading patent attorneys from every major jurisdiction.
Access all conference content post-event on demand
Our on-demand option means that you can catch up with presentations and panels that you missed and recap on crucial snippets of invaluable learning.
We Are Here To Help
Get in touch with our content team to discuss speaking, sponsoring, or attending
Head of Content
World IP Review
Direct: +44 203 301 8227
DOWNLOAD OUR EVENT APP
WIPR Trademarks Live is produced by Newton Media
21-23 Elmfield Road
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 301 8200